Friday, May 15, 2009

15th May, Friday

Dear pol,

Quick follow up this, isn’t it? Yesterday was a good day. Boss was surprisingly in a very good mood and also left early for home. I pretty much had nothing to do. I walked out of the building, out of the campus and called up Sand. I don’t think she was in a good mood. She said she had a meeting in an hour and was preparing for it. I let her go. I walked a little further down the road, bought a tender coconut and returned back. You might not find this interesting, but this is my story. For the first time in a year, I took a stroll during work hours.

I notice that the number of my blogspot profile visitors has been increasing steadily in the last few days. There is a reason for it. I have begun choosing my readers. I want a few people particularly to read my blog and I think I have succeeded in bringing them here. It was actually Sand’s idea. When I told her about this blog, she immediately said she wanted to read it. After reading the posts, she advised me to market the blog so that my posts get some readership. But I did not want everyone to read this blog. I mean this blog will be of no use to random people. Hence I decided to pick my readers. I know some of them personally. Some of them are very close. And most of them know Sand well. They know Sand better than they know me. Other than Sand, there is only one other person who knows that Photon is me. He doesn’t care much about this blog. He thinks I am wasting my time here.

Whilst I have been picking my readers, I have also been reading their blogs. I am proud to say that all my readers have mesmerizing blogs. Sand suggested a few herself, and I too went on clicking randomly to find new blogs. Now that I have access to a computer at work, I spend quite a lot of time reading their blogs. I love them all.

I think I will go and work this weekend. Sand is going away with her friends and I am sure I will die of boredom if I don’t go and work.

I feel a tinge of pessimism creeping into me as I start this day. Let me not pass it on to you. Adios.

Photon.

No comments: