Sunday, October 7, 2007

Dear Pol,

Man, how do you think you will feel when your girlfriend gets married and you are kept in the dark about it all? How do you think you will react when you are informed about the marriage the night before the new couple are leaving the country for a post-marriage romantic rendezvous?

Does it sound melancholic? Not that it effected me too much. In fact, I didnt even think much about it. Why should I, when I have never said that I loved her nor heard anything like that from her? But it was funny that someone somewhere thought that I was spending the night under my blanket silently crying over an over relationship. LOL. I know that you know how I felt that night. Frankly man, I didnt give a damn.

I just read the previous para I have written. Adorned with a touch of contradiction, wasnt it? Well, thats just how I am feeling. I dont know what to feel!! Thats what is saddening me. Putting the thing into oblivion is something which I have been trying to do. But it just keeps coming back. I said that I dont think too much about it. Yes, I dont. But my mind does.

I havent got anything else to write.

Photon.